You are here
The RiverWoods at Exeter Arboretum is a collection of over 50 unique trees and woody shrubs that make up a diverse landscape spread over two hundred acres of land. Some of our unique trees are:
- Davidia involucrata- Dove Tree
- Metasequoia glyptostroboides- Dawn Redwood
- Ginkgo biloba “Princeton Sentry”- Princeton sentry Ginkgo
- Sorbus alnifolia – Korean Mountain Ash
- Styrax japonica –Japanese Styrax
Participation in ArbNet is important to our organization because it allows us the opportunity to be part of a broader community of Arboreta that are committed to the preservation and enjoyment of trees. Our vibrant community of residents, staff and their families will be able to enjoy the Arboretum for generations to come.